CALL FOR ABSTRACT (Oral or Poster Presentation)
NAFAM2018 welcomes submission of abstracts for ORAL or POSTER presentations. Deadline for abstract submission is 15th September 2018.
- National Asset Optimisation Business Model
- Facilities planning and utilisation
- Financial Re-Engineering
- Asset Management Database
- Asset Management for IR40
- Creating a new normal for AFM services
- AFM roles to improve service delivery by city council
- Abstract can only be submitted online via the conference profile on our website; submissions by fax, post or email will not be considered.
- Abstract must be written in English using Times New Roman font size 12.
- Abstract must be previously unpublished and not yet presented at the time of submission and after the end of the conference.
- Presenting author must be a PAID registered participant.
- Each registered participant is only allowed to present maximum TWO poster presentation only.
- An individual may allow to appear as a co-author in more than one abstract.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject/ categories/ determines the mode of presentation (oral/ poster) of a submitted abstract.
- Only 12 papers will be selected for ORAL presentation.
- The abstract should be saved using the file name “presenter’s first name_date of submission”. Example: “abdhakim_170816” or “baizura_240516”
- Please ensure your abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific mistakes, as it will be printed exactly as submitted. No proofreading will be done.
- No changes can be made to the abstract after the submission deadline.
- For the purpose of security uniformity, please refer to the following ABSTRACT TEMPLATE.
- The total words count for an abstract must not exceed 350 words
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- Poster size: A1 (841mm x 594mm), vertical, portrait.
- Title, author (s) and institution (s) should be placed at the top of the poster.
- The name of presenting author should be underlined.
- Poster content must follow the subheadings:
- – Introduction
- – Objectives
- – Methods
- – Results and Discussion
- – Conclusion
- The minimum font size is 28.
- Poster should be readable from a distance of at least one meter.
- Poster presenter MUST put up the poster according to the Abstract ID No. (as provided in the acceptance notification letter). Kindly mount your poster according to the number.
- There will be a rapid fire session for selected posters (subject to change)
Abstract submission deadline : 15th September 2018
Abstract acceptance notification : 20th September 2018